Thursday, September 07, 2006

Need to keep moving.

I guess it bothers me to stay put at one place, it relly bothers , that’s why you have to keep moving, and there is no sense of belonging... :-). Not that I complain, you just have to get to know yourself I guess, you know whenever I have been on my roaming spree, I would notice there were a lot of people like me , a map or a book in hand, bag on shoulders, clicking here and there, noting down this and that in diary, and then these firangs , especially women who stand all the Indian eve teasing , the confusing trains, and still how much at home they seem to be traveling around, it really bothers you , you have to heed the call , and I guess though you don’t know anybody around you who does it, you might not see the logic in it, but once you get into it, you would immediately know, this is it, you don’t think of yourself as a weirdo anymore, you relax and are happy to be, and then it stops bothering you , and you just become more receptive to these calls, and I guess keep getting more and more fine tuned to what is that makes you the happiest...

No comments:

Post a Comment