Tuesday, December 25, 2012

This Place

I am heading into another phase of life. Post school one. And I guess, I don't have impending deadlines so I find me here. Looking at this blog that's still where it has always been. On the internet. Strange things, these interwebs.

I look back at the blog and realise that since I have been at school, I haven't said much here. And now I pause to re-contemplate the nature of this blog. When I started this blog, I had meant it as a way for me to have all my sordid and hopefully un-sordid reflections in one place. Or else, journals, computers, everything just is an easy way to have it all scattered. And now I wonder why is this barely visited creature still around? To what does this poor guy/girl/whatever deserve this treatment? That it just sits there forever. Maybe till the end of internet. Not knowing if it will ever be visited, added to, or just forgotten.

I guess thats no different than a diary or an e-diary. But, for some reason they don't announce their presence as boldly as a blog does. I guess the fact that I sometimes treat it as if I am just writing for my own and thats what the intent was, but knowing that once in a while strange or familiar eyes visit these pages, is what makes it odd.

And now I am done with school. So I am back to my pre-school mode. And by that I mean, I maybe back here to ramble more frequently again. And as of now I think I might be talking Kurosawa next. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:32 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete