Monday, November 14, 2005

Dont Play Dont Rewind

Every time I get over the fact of not having been able to get to do something which seemed much fun, after a while I am more than happy, that happy feeling which brings that stupid clownish smile inside of you. The reason being as simple as it gets, I saved myself from getting bored by another thing, and since I am sure I am not returning to it, I can say, “yeah that sounded like a fun thing to do”, but I never found out, and since I have ruled out from ever finding out, its better than finding out, “Gosh this too is so boring”. It also is more like u left it at the right time, just before it starts disgusting you, or more like you abandon doing it or going to that place for the dread it might just add up in your dumpster of list of “been there, done that, and don’t care for it no more”. It feels real nice to know there are things you loved, and you would love to return to.

No comments:

Post a Comment